"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Guest post at Prairie Perch

Hi Everyone, I am over at Prairie Perch doing a guest post for Sarah today!  Pop in for a visit and check out my latest fashion obsessions.


5 comments:

  1. Just hopped back from visiting Prairie Perch and I must say that your style is as stunning as your design talent. So cool to know someone such as yourself who can help me with my decor woes and now inspire me with your wardrobe ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just stumbled upon your blog today ... it's fabulous!
    I'm a new follower...
    -looking forward to checking out Prairie Perch now too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks again for helping me out, Andrea. I loved what you put together! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete