"When you realize that a beautiful interior has very little to do with objects and a whole lot to do with spirit, general well being and upliftment you find the soul of interior design. If you have respect for your surroundings and everything has it's perfect place you interact with your world differently you carry yourself differently. My father used to say that the state of your surroundings is the state of your mind. Look around your home, let your home be the foundation of your aspiration."

Written by a South African artist, interior designer & product designer.

Sunday, February 26, 2012

So Canadian, Eh? interview

Hi Everyone,  Barb over at hodge:podge asked me to be a part of her "So Canadian, Eh?" series and I was thrilled!  She doesn't mess around when it comes to who she interviews so it was a little nerve-racking to say he least.  She is one of the sweetest people I have met since I started blogging and is always there for any DIY advice I might need.  Pop over to her blog and check out my interview.  Thanks again Barb for including me!


4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats on a great interview Andrea! My youngest is going into kindergarten in September, and that's when I'll be getting back to "full time" freelance work. Nice to hear that you waited too, and are able to do it all now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your interview, Andrea! Your designs are gorgeous, and I'm still crushing on your kitchen tile! Loved, LOVED it (well you whole kitchen, actually) when I saw it in BC Home, and I can't wait to see more of your work as your business grows.
    xo Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heading on over ..... Can't wait to see the scoop on ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great interview...Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete